ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAN
Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Auto-Camping is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that all our employees are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods and services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their authorized service animals. Service animals are allowed in the areas of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a plan or unexpected disruption to services or facilities for customers with disabilities (i.e. washroom accessibility, ramp renovations, etc.) Auto-Camping will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
Auto-Camping will provide training to our employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our goods and services. Training will be provided to our employees upon hire.
The training will include:
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the Customer Service Standard.
- Auto-Camping’s plan related to the Customer Service Standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing Auto-Camping’s goods and services
- Staff will be trained when changes are made to our plan
Customers who wish to provide feedback regarding the way Auto-Camping provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so as follows:
Email: email@example.com Mail to: 100 Venture Drive
Scarborough, ON M1B 3L6
All feedback, including complaints, will be reviewed by management. Customers can expect to receive a response in 5-7 days upon receipt of the complaint.
Notice of Availability
Auto-Camping’s policies are available upon request.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Auto-Camping that does not respect and promote the dignity of the independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.